Monday, March 11, 2013

Splurge Item

     Is there something you have always wanted that is such a silly splurge there is no way you would ever buy it?  What about a splurge appliance?  ...You don't really need it, but it sure would be nice to have?  I'll tell you what I would buy if money was no object...


A Miele Rotary Iron
     Can you imagine climbing into a bed made with fresh ironed sheets?  What luxury!  This thing will iron a set of sheets in 2 minutes!  Napkins take seconds.  Shirts and slacks look like they have been dry-cleaned.  No more wrinkled t-shirts!  And, for the low, low price of $1,999 all of this ease could be yours!  In a lapse of judgment and sound mind, I mentioned to my husband how wonderful it would be to have something like this.  I don't think he said a word.  He just looked at me like I had lost my mind.  Oh well--a girl can dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment