Monday, March 25, 2013

My coffee pot died

     I am sad to tell you that the coffee maker we have had for 12 years died a few weeks ago.  I am so desperate for coffee that I made myself a cup of instant Starbucks this morning.  It wasn't bad, but it is time to find a new one!   We had a Krups and it was wonderful, easy to use, and lasted for a long time.  We definitely got our moneys worth out of it.  I don't know if I should stick with what I know or try something different.  A lot has changed in twelve years.  There are so many options.  Should we get one that brews a whole pot or one that brews by the cup, or does it all?   I think there are pros and cons to all of the different kinds.  What to do?  Do you love your coffee maker?  Can you recommend one?  Here is what I am finding...




Somewhat normal, moderately priced...






One cup at a time...

Keurig Platinum Plus Brewing System





All the bells and whistles...

Krups XP2280 Programmable Coffee and Espresso Machine






DeLonghi - Cappuccino, Espresso Maker/10-Cup Coffeemaker - Black

I need to make a decision soon.  This driving to get my morning coffee is getting old.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete