Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Transformation Tuesday

       It's Tuesday and you know what that means.  Inspiration!  I love this particular transformation.  It shows how you can take a house that was built more for function (large and without much character) and inject the right amount of interesting details to create a unique environment that speaks to you.  These clients were looking for a house in a particular school district, but could not find one they loved.  They decided that the amount space in this house was perfect--plenty of room to grow.  The location was great, excellent schools.   It had a big, flat yard as well.  The only problem was that it lacked detail.  But, my client had vision and knew that it had potential.  I was thrilled to be a part of this project!

Before
After



Before

After
After

After

 A house became a home.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why my tag says "SoulSista" I don't remember doing that, but it's not surprising.. this is jeanie!

    ReplyDelete