Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Transformation Tuesday


     I am a sucker for a good before and after.  A dear friend of my daughters was doing a project for school and asked people to give her one word that inspired them.  When she asked me, I thought for a little while and realized that my word was transformations.   Any kind of transformation inspires me.  I loved watching the television show "Extreme Makeover" and then "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition."  I love hearing stories of people whose lives have been transformed through the love of Christ.  I love seeing before and after photos of homes that have been thoughtfully and beautifully decorated.  I love it when a friend gets a great haircut and it changes her whole look.  Tuesdays will be dedicated to Transformations.  If you have a transformation of any kind that you would like to share, please do!
Before
After!
House Beautiful


Before
After!
Brad Ford


Before

After!
Better Homes and Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment