Friday, January 17, 2014

Wood

I love wood.  If I could, I would panel every wall in my house and the ceiling, too!  There are so many options for wood walls.  Beadboard, tongue and groove planks, wainscoting, etc…  It all makes me very happy!
via McAlpine, Booth, and Ferrier Interiors

via thefoodogatemyhomework.com

via houzz.com

Ali Rutherford Interiors
 One of my favorite products is a tongue and groove plank that you can buy at Home Depot.  It comes in packs of 6--eight foot planks that can be painted or stained.  The great thing about this wood is that it is thin and can be placed on walls with existing trim.  I have used this on multiple projects.
Ali Rutherford Interiors
 In this client's bedroom, we ran the planks vertically because we needed the illusion of height.  

Ali Rutherford Interiors
For this project, we placed the wood horizontally in the nook on either side of the fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment